We have taken a strong approach to the Delta Alert Level 2 settings and over time have taken a staggered approach to reintroducing activities.
Where possible we have slowly reintroduced services where we can do so safely and ensuring appropriate restrictions are followed.
We are now ready to bring the spas back online by providing short bookable sessions for small groups.
* We will be providing bookable sessions for small bubbles to be able to use the spa. These times will need to be booked in advance through eventfinda.
* Each session will last half an hour, with approximately 20 mins spa time. It will take around 5 mins to get you in, and 5 mins to leave ahead of the next session.
Conditions of use:
* You can bring a maximum of 2 people including yourself to your booked session, you only need to book one space (one ticket) for you and your buddy.
* Children under 5 are not permitted to use the spa and any children under the age of 8 must be actively supervised.
* Please come changed ready to swim, we encourage towel drying and heading home to change as well if you can.
* Masks are required up for anyone over 12, up until you start to swim and when leaving the pool area.
* You will be required to contract trace and pay on entry - our normal rates will apply.
* You must keep 2m physical distancing between your bubble and others at all times.
* You must make sure to shower before entry to help us keep the spas open.
* If you are no longer able to attend, please make sure to message us to cancel your spot to ensure the space is available for others.
* Our spa is sometimes out of action, if it is unavailable ahead of your session we will do our best to get in touch with you directly to let you know ahead of time.
For any questions or more detail please flick us a message on our facebook page.