Workshop for yoga teachers and wellness practitioners
Are you looking to offer sound baths at your yoga studio? Or as addition to your classes?
Do you have crystal bowls already, or other instruments but not sure how to put a session together? Perhaps you already provide wellness ceremonies and would like to add this to your repertoire? What if this workshop can inspire you to craft your own relaxing sound bath?
This workshop will cover:
- The basics of sound, musical notes and associations made with the energy bodies
- Get to know your instruments capabilities and capacities*
- How to play crystal bowls with ease
- Tips on crafting a session
- Sonic safety, intention and use of questions and awareness
- Making it yours and finding your own style
- Exploring different instruments e.g. chimes, bells, rain makers
- Creating a mini session for the group
- Q&A (notes will be provided)
*There will be a set of quartz crystal frosted bowls and other instruments to use at the session which will be the main instrument focus. Please bring your own bowls if you have any and other instruments you wish to include in your practice.
**The chakra set of bowls will be available to purchase afterwards (POA)
***Please note that this workshop is NOT a certification for sound healing.
About Yee Ley
Yee Ley is a weaver of sound, intuitive and facilitator of possibilities. She has been working with sound for healing and relaxation now for over 10 years.
She has trained with different voice alchemists and sound healers who have inspired her to create her own style of sound and voice classes
In this class, she shares some of what she has learnt on her travels. This introductory class is a great foundation for crafting a simple sound baths for groups using crystal bowls.
What contribution can this class be for you?