Ferrymead Heritage Park brings to you the 'Ferrymead Night Market' on the first Saturday of each month (excluding June & July 2021).
An evening for the whole family to make memories!
- Craft Beer & Cider - Seismic Cider & Three Boys Beer
- Food Vendors
*Crepes Creation *Fritz's Wieners *Kung Fu Dumplings *Lettuce Eat*Little Hungary*Lucky Pig*Marie's Lebanese Cuisine*Native Thai Food*Smoke N Barrel*The Chippy*Kettle Korn*Spring Potato*Transylvanian Delight*Zalabia*Mr Twister*Youngtree*
- Stall Holders
*Canterbury Lavender*Exotic Filled Candy Straps*HerculeanNZ Ltd*Kirwee Bees*Lola & Alice*Jolly Goods*Manyzi Crafts*Pretty Bows*Two Birds One Stone Skincare*Megans Norwex*World Organics*Shandy's*Simply Gifts*LAB Designz*Paul Johnson Original Art*Cushions *TOCK.earth*
- Entertainment - Live Music, Face Painting & more
- Tram - small fee
- Train - small fee
- Hall of Flames, Hall of Wheels, Post Office, Heathcote Studios at the Theatre, Cinema, Rural History, Model Railway and the Village Houses are all open.
- Make sure you bring cash for this event as there are no ATMs. Some stalls and most food stands have Eftpos.
- Please consider public transport to help ease parking