Shuddhi is the Sanskrit word for Purification. Gather Together to Cleanse Your Mind and Body as You Feed Your Heart and Soul.
In the same way that a room collects dust and clutter and needs regular cleaning, the body and mind can collect toxins or blocks that create imbalance or sluggishness in our systems, eventually leading to ill health and disconnection from our higher source. A regular inner clean-up and the development of positive lifestyle habits are key to maintaining health, wellbeing and spiritual transformation.
Gather together to learn traditional Hatha Yoga, detox cleansing practices and mindfulness meditation to activate and purify the body and mind.
The Traditional Hatha Yoga Shuddhi Gathering is wonderful preparation for the body, mind and energy before meditation. So while this can be attended as a stand-alone gathering, we highly recommend joining us for the Power of Awareness, for a far deeper silent meditation experience. If you choose to book both the Traditional Hatha Yoga Shuddhi & Power of Awareness Gatherings as a package, you will receive one free night of meals and accommodation in between the two gatherings.
Discuss nutritional tools to support digestive health and activation of your vital energy body. Explore the importance of the relaxation response, sleep hygiene and restorative practices to strengthen immunity and support optimal health & wellbeing.
The Programme Includes:
- Hatha Yoga classes to activate the pranic field
- Restorative Yoga for relaxation response to increase immunity
- Talks on wholesome food, sleep hygiene and the relaxation response for immunity and spiritual transformation
- Small group discussions
- Heating and cleansing breathing exercises
- Shuddhi detox cleansing practices
- Guided mindfulness meditation to let go of the old patterns
- Daily Yoga Nidra (deep relaxation)
- Fire Ceremony (Havan) and Chanting (healing sound vibration)