Te Reo Maori for Beginners
This 8-week introductory course covers:
- Learn how to pronounce Te Reo Māori.
- Learn Te Ara Pū Māori (The Māori Alphabet).
- Learn basic sentence structures.
- Learn the basics of how to tuhituhi (write), panui (read) and kōrero (speak).
- Starting with your Mihi/Pepeha (Introducing yourself and where you are from) and then working towards your
- Whakapapa (Genealogy).
- Learn how to introduce your friend.
- Learn through Kōrero (Talking), Karakia (Prayer), Hīmene (Hymn), Waiata (Song), Haka and Kēmu (Games), ia wiki (each week).
Kaitiaki: Whaea Jaki Eales
For more information, or to enrol please phone Southern REAP on 0800 111 117 or email email@example.com.