This is the Covert Theatre’s show for the whole family. Grab your whanau and come along for a Sunday afternoon giggle. Fun improv comedy that’s appropriate for all ages. After the show, you can stick around for the Improv Test Drive – an open workshop for everyone with koha entry. It’s your chance to ‘peak behind the curtain’ at the Covert and dip your toe into the wonderful world of improvisation.
No audience member is brought up on stage, so you can relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your seat.
The Covert Theatre, home of improv comedy, is community in spirit and professional in standards. With workshops and shows every night of the week there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out www.coverttheatre.com
To book wheelchair accessible seats, or for assistance with your booking, please email us email@example.com or call (09) 600 1877
Covid-19 Safety Policy
· All staff and performers at the Covert are double vaccinated.
· All audience members must be double vaccinated and show their vaccination pass upon arrival.
· Must scan in upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitiser available.
· Masks are optional for audience.
· The air conditioning is on so ventilation is constant.
· Please stay home if unwell.
· Social distance seating with restricted capacity (50%) when in Red under the Traffic Light system.