Come spend a morning learning about various methods to build soil structure, grow healthier more abundant crops, and eradicate ‘weeding’ from your vocab!
We are a certified organic property that encompases a market garden, young orchard, pastoral grazing, free-range chickens, and agroforestry. Various methods are used such as biodynamics, organics, natural farming, no-till, regenerative agriculture, and holistic grazing.
Topics we will cover in this workshop -
- What do these terms even mean?! No-dig / no-till / organic / biodynamic / regenerative agriculture / holistic grazing / natural farming
- Building soil structure and fertility naturally
- How to set up a no-dig system for growing vegetables
- Growing food using organic and biodynamic methods
- Holistic grazing for pastoral animals
- Aspects of self-sufficiency
Whether you are just starting out, or deep in your journey, everyone is welcome in this small intimate workshop.
Please prepare to be outside for the duration of the workshop.