We are glad to be able to make a contribution to the Kaurihohore community by providing a range of services and events including:
1. Weekly Christian Church services, held every Sunday at 10am,
2. Regular Prayer Group meetings,
3. Study Groups to enable faith development held over 3 to 6 weeks, three times a year,
4. Monday Markets @ Kaurihohore in June and October,
5. Special Christmas and Easter Services,
6. Girls’ Brigade,
7. Preschool children and parents morning session weekly during term time,
Our vision is of a faith community where:
1. All are free and supported to explore what it means for each of us to be Christian,
2. A welcoming, open approach to understanding the Bible and Christ’s message is encouraged, to lead people to effective discipleship,
3. A culture of acceptance, caring, generosity, forgiveness and love surrounds us, where Christ’s message is accessible to all,
4. Relationships are built and extended within our Church and in the communities in which we live.
Our church is also available for hire as a wedding or funeral venue.
Contact us on: (09) 9460813 or email email@example.com