WAVES is an 8-week grief education group that aims to support adults bereaved by suicide in their understanding and management of grief and development of resilience. It offers the opportunity to meet and share with others who are also experiencing the impact of suicide.
WAVES supports members to:
- Process and manage thoughts and feelings around what has happened.
- Find meaning in their experiences.
- Discuss the nature of suicide.
- Gain information and strategies about how to care for themselves and others after a suicide, including children and young people.
- Adjust to living with loss and move forwards.
This programme is interactive and supportive and will be delivered in a friendly and safe way.
We are taking registrations for the WAVES programme being run on Mondays from 5:30-7:30pm starting 14 February 2022.
For information or to register contact our Suicide Bereavement Support Coordinator, Jeanette Jones, on 07 578 4480 or firstname.lastname@example.org.