Three day, two nights.
Celebrate being on the water together and reconnect with our friends on distant shores of the Hauraki Gulf, whilst making new friends and memories with those on board.
Disconnect from the busy world for a while and re-connect with nature as we rediscover what is important to us as we create a new normal.
- Sailing onboard iconic around the world racing yachts, significant to NZ sailing history
- Island exploration of Hauraki Gulfs treasured islands
- Conservation and sustainability-focused adventure
- Ocean swimming
- BBQ dinner
- Visit the award-winning Maritime Museum
- Visit Rotoroa Island and Motuihe Island (or other Hauraki Gulf treasure island depending on weather)
- Experience the exquisite wines of Man O' War winery
10 % Youth Discount and 15% Family Discount available (Family of 4 of more, for example 2 adults and 2 Youth).