Would you like a supportive women's space to talk about same-sex attraction?
This group is participant-directed, a space to explore topics like:
- What does same-sex attraction mean to you?
- Identity labels... e.g Bi, Queer, Lesbian, Dyke
- Stereotypes and gender stereotypes
- Being in an opposite-sex relationship and having same-sex attraction
- Finding community and dating
- Being out in society
- If you want to come out, how to tell family, friends, work colleagues
- Sex with women
- Relationships with women
- You, your children and a new relationship
This group is facilitated by Cissy Rock and Ellie Lim. Cissy is a prominent contributor to the Auckland Lesbian scene creating events and support groups. She enjoys getting alongside people and sharing her experience as a mother, feminist, lesbian, friend and partner.
Come along, ask questions, share, this is a safe, non-judgemental environment.