Join Richard Young and Shaun Barnett on a seven-day photography workshop showcasing the best of Northland’s scenery. This location offers ideal locations for long exposure photography, wild coastlines, waterfalls, and classic jetty shots.
Historically, Northland was the main hub for activity in New Zealand—and to date, it retains numerous remarkable landmarks: Russell, the former capital; the Treaty of Waitangi grounds, the home of modern New Zealand; giant sand dunes created by volcanoes; the meeting place of the Pacific Ocean and the Tasman Sea; stunning bays; waterfalls; Kauri forest—Northland has it all!
The never-ending summers of Northland make it a beautiful place to relax. As it is a deceptively-large region, we have set aside plenty of time to explore and capture some of the lushest environment in the country.
- Cape Reinga & Te Paki sand dunes
- The Northlands’ white silica sand beaches
- Chartered boat around the Bay of Islands
- Stay at Carrington Estate & Duke Of Marlborough Hotel
- Te Paki Sand Dunes
- Cape Reinga
- Karikari Peninsula
- Bay of Islands
- 7 days’ photography guiding by Richard Young & Shaun Barnett
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation (twin-share, single upgrade available) mostly 4✩
- 6 breakfasts
- Boat charter in the Bay of Islands
- Two nights’ stay at Carrington Estate
- Two nights’ stay at the Duke Of Marlborough Hotel
- Transport during the tour
- DOC (National Park) concession fees
- Copy of our Pocket Guide to Landscape & Wildlife Photography
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your tour
For more information or to book, see the official website.