Our well-being is intimately connected to our experiences of the world.
We strongly believe that art and yoga are vehicles for meditation and self-connection that can help us to be steady and centered.
These holistic sessions integrate therapeutic art techniques, yoga principles and mindfulness with colours and music.
Therapeutic Art works well with Mindfulness because being engaged in creative endorsements helps us focus on the artwork, which becomes our centre of consciousness.
Anyone can enjoy the benefits of making art.
No knowledge or prior skills surrounding art is required to start.
Let go of any judgmental thoughts and let your imagination go wild!
• 90 minutes session divided into welcome, discovering activities, sharing and farewell.
• All the art equipment is provided (material to draw or paint on and tools to draw with).
• Improves self-esteem
• Increases self-awareness
• Reduces stress and anxiety
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Date: Monday Fortnightly - Starting from 3rd May
• Time: 6-7:30pm
• Arrival Time: We recommend arriving at least 10 minutes prior the event starts.
• Address: MoveSpace - 473 Dominion Road, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024
Entry fee $15 per person
To register firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITED SPACE AVAILABLE
• 3 May
• 17 May
• 31 May
• 14 June
• 28 June
• 12 July
• 26 July
• 9 August
• 23 August
FOR MORE INFO VISIT US ON
Art Yoga is a holistic project based on an artistic and meditational path that incorporates colours and music to guide you towards a deep reflection and discovery of yourself.
It encourages everyone to create art that expresses your inner world more than something that can be an expression of the outer world.