MAA Cuisine is designed to celebrate women and mothers. We invite you to enjoy our delicious menu, learn to cook something new, create your own kati roll, get into the buzzing world of bees and learn to create a one container herb garden. Did we mention…….we are putting together an exciting pack for you to takeaway too.
- Raise a toast Honeyed Peach Belleni, Pomegranate flavour roasted cashews
- Be Cultured with a selection of homemade fermented vegetables
- Make your own fill a homemade spinach & nigella flatbread with your choice of kebab, sauces & fresh ingredients to create a kati roll
- Mango lassi
- Cooking Class a selection of garden-fresh raitas
- Nourishing Bowl
- Asafjahi koftas in a fragrant almond butter sauce - tender chicken OR chickpea/ green banana
- Lemon Millet Pilaff, Greens with fresh coconut, Methi dal puree, Rainbow beet raita
- Herbal Tea Station a selection of teas made with our own herbs.
- Dessert Platter enjoy a selection of delectable desserts with an Indian Masala Chai
Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org