Workshop on managing environmental weeds.
- Know your enemy: How to identify weeds and find information
- Choosing the right approach: Technical ‘how-to’
- What and when: The importance of prioritising and having a plan
- Who does what – what weed control do government agencies do
- Legal requirements and deciphering the small print
- Talk to the experts
Bring any weed sample for identification; weeds must be secured and viewable in a plastic zip-lock bag. Light lunch provided.
Registration before 2nd September essential.