We invite you to come along to our safe and caring groups. Come and have a cup of tea /coffee and take the opportunity to:
- Providing hope and inspiration to those coping with the suicide of a loved one, bringing people together in a warm and caring environment.
- Talk with other people who have been bereaved by suicide.
- Share and speak freely.
- Bring some understanding to individual experiences of grief.
- Bring forth expectations that we and others may have that are not helpful in our grief, and how to manage these.
- Acknowledge and share what is helpful.
- Remember your loved one and talk about ways you might like them to continue in your life.
- Talk about grieving in your own unique way.
- Share ways of managing traumatic responses.
- Talk about other things you’d like to that are relevant to losing your loved one to suicide.
RSVP required: Amy Colonna, 021 0903 9568, email@example.com