At Laughter Clubs we use a combination of laughter exercises, breathing, gentle stretches, and relaxation to bring more fun, good health and less stress into our lives.
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure.
- Improves immune, respiratory, cardiovascular and lymphatic functioning.
- Increases 'feel good' body chemicals, confidence and self-esteem.
- Boosts energy levels, fitness and stamina.
- Better sleep and reduces snoring.
- Provides natural pain relief.
- Internal jogging oxygenates and cleanses body.
- Low impact aerobic exercise.
Regular laughter sessions every Tuesday, held in the Glenfield Senior Citizens Hall, Mayfield Centre, Glenfield. Ample parking. Bring a blanket or mat for closing relaxation.
Laugh for no reason at all - have fun and feel good.
For more information look on the website or contact:
Louise - 027 475 3734 or Email - email@example.com