2021 has been challenging for even the most successful business owners. Are you ready to get a grip on your business, gain traction and finish the year strong?
Which of these common issues have you been struggling with?
- LACK OF CONTROL: Never enough time! Is the business running you?
- PEOPLE ISSUES: Frustrated by lack of accountability and follow-through?
- PROFIT: Not enough of it! Left on the table or slipping through the cracks?
- GROWTH: Hit a ceiling? You’ve tried everything with no tangible results.
Even with your best efforts, do you feel that your business has the potential to achieve more?
This expert-led workshop arms you with simple, practical tools to target root problems and set your entire team up for success.
Debra Chantry-Taylor, Vijay Nyayapati and Roger Vertannes will introduce you to the Entrepreneurial Operating System™ that has transformed over 80,000 businesses globally. It drives you to clarify, simplify and achieve your vision. It will uncover fundamental issues limiting you from gaining complete control of your time and your business.
Every business has six key components: Vision, People, Data, Issues, Process, and Traction. You can gain all that you want from your business through strengthening these core areas.
EOS tools learned in the workshop helps you solve your biggest frustrations while aligning on your vision, gaining traction, and becoming healthier as a leadership team.
If your business needs traction, join us on 2nd November to get a grip on your business.
First 20 people to register will receive a free set of EOS books valued at over $300!
All registered workshop attendees will receive a hard cover copy of the book Traction (bestselling book detailing the Entrepreneurial Operating System™)
Plus be entered into the draw to win A FREE FOCUS DAY valued at $6500+ GST!
Registration also includes:
- Interactive 90-minute online workshop
- An action plan
- A practical workbook
- A copy of ‘Traction’, a bestselling book detailing the Entrepreneurial Operating System™
Resources valued at $100.
- Established business owners with up to 250 staff
- Has a leadership team who are growth-oriented, open-minded and seeking help
- Or you work with these types of clients
For further questions regarding this workshop, contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org