In this popular talk Joseph Driessen will demonstrate how parents can improve their parenting skills by listening what the research shows about best parenting practices. Using examples Joseph will show :
* Why and how parents need to balance their nurturing and expectations
* How to improve your relationship with your child by creating quality moments
* How to set limits to your child in a calm and effective way
* The 3 steps towards helping your child become accountable for their actions
* How to coach co-operation and team work
* How to create a more structured household, and how this benefits your children
* Why an active child is often a happy child
* How to reduce screen addiction and replace it with real activities
* How to repair a difficult parent-child relationship
Joseph is a leading educationalist and speaker, whose talks inspire and entertain, and whose knowledge of children is based on long personal and professional experience. He is a regular contributor to Radio New Zealand as a parenting coach.
Joseph has lived and worked in New Zealand all his life, but has a wide international following, and has worked with thousands of parents and teachers in New Zealand, Australia, the USA, Ireland, the UK and Germany
"A Riveting Evening"
" You are the best speaker I have ever heard"
" Thank you so much for your talk, it has enabled me to repair the relationship with my child"