A monthly Antique and Collectors fair held inside the race building at the Avondale Racecourse.
The fair is held on the first Saturday and following Sunday of every month. We have a wide variety of items for sale at reasonable prices.
Free entry and parking if you come to the collectors fair on a Saturday!
The fair coincides with the Avondale outdoor flea market on a Sunday - parking on Sunday is $3 and there is a $2 entry fee for the Collectors Fair.
If you have not been to the antique's fair before we suggest you come on a Saturday as our entrance can be hard to find on a Sunday when the outdoor market is on.
What you will find at the Avondale Antique Fair:
- All sorts of china including top quality brands, Asian ceramics and New Zealand pottery.
- Jewellery, gadgets, pens, Kiwiana, musical instruments, vintage tools, toys, dolls and cameras.
- A wide range of Victorian books, reference and children’s books even some first editions.
- Furniture including sideboards, chairs, dining sets, lounge suits, bedroom sets, coffee tables, carpets and rugs.
- Art of all types, original oil paintings, watercolours, prints and mirrors.
- Textiles, linen, vintage clothing, patterns, trims, buttons and needlework.
- Crystal glasses, vases and decanters.
- Ethnic carved wood, wooden figurines & native wooden boxes
- Retro kitchen accessories and nicknacks
- Records, radios, music, postcards, and much more!
We look forward to seeing you there.