The Reiki Master training is available to students who have completed level 2 in the Usui Tradition and have recorded at least 20 reiki treatments (can be a combination of treating others, self, distant reiki and reiki share groups). This study is meant for students who are committed to continuing their reiki journey and want to explore the deeper spiritual aspects of the Usui Method of Natural Healing.
The course is held annually and includes:
- A one on one interview and Master Reiki attunement. This is usually done in person, however it can be done via zoom if you are out of Auckland. Everyone will receive an additional in person attunement on the retreat.
- 30 day reiki home practice and diary following attunement plus an assignment. Incorporating reiki into your daily life in the month prior to the training weekend really helps the cleansing period and deepends your connection with yourself and the universal reiki energy. The assignment is based on case studies that must be completed prior to the weekend retreat.
- Weekend Reiki Retreat (2 days at Sharda Centre in Tuakau starting 10am to 5pm Sat and Sun). This intensive weekend includes theory and a large practical component where you will be both giving and receiving reiki treatments. Accomodation is available if needed at a cost of $40 per night.
The course component includes:
• Reiki, reiki and more reiki - the chance to give and receive.
• Opportunity to connect and share your experience with likeminded souls
• Exploring reiki as a spiritual discipline
• Receiving an authentic Reiki Master Attunement
• An initiation into the Reiki Master symbol
• How to scan yourself and others to identify energy blockages or disturbances
• Connecting with your Higher Self and techniques for raising your energy levels
• Clearing the energy of spaces
• Cleansing, programming & dedicating crystals with Reiki
• Discussion about the ethics and responsibilities of a Reiki Master
- Reiki Master Commitment Ceremony and Celebration. This is a big milestone so you are welcome to invite your family or a few close friends to attend the final ceremony on Sunday afternoon of the weekend retreat. (3.30pm to 5pm on Sunday of the weekend retreat).
Dates: The next Reiki Master Retreat will be held on 14 & 15 May 2022. Please note that you will need to book in for an interview & attunement and start the prescribed daily home practice at least one month prior to the start of the retreat.
Retreat Location: Located at the beautiful Sharda Centre in Tuakau, a place of powerful universal energy just 40 mins drive south of Auckland. Accomodation is available if you are travelling for the weekend at $40 per night. It is simple but very clean and well maintained.
Prerequisites: Completed Reiki level 2 in the Usui tradition at least 3 months prior to this training and recorded at least 20 reiki treatments that you have given.
Investment: $480 (or $350 if you completed level 1 and 2 with Soul Tree) and includes Reiki Master Training Manual, Weekend retreat (1 nights accommodation and meals), Reiki Master Certificate on completion and Listing on Soul Tree Reiki Directory.
Continuing study pathways: After completing Reiki level 3a you can continue your studies to become a Reiki Master Teacher by completing level 3b. There is no formal course, rather this is offered as one-on-one training / mentoring on request The cost of level 3b is $480.