In this workshop, you will learn what the components of resilience are and leave the course with achievable actions to help you 'surf the waves' of work and life demands. You can expect to turn some of your challenges into catalysts for improved performance.
Understanding stressors and our response to them
What is resilience and can it be learnt?
The components of resilience
Flexible thinking and thinking traps
Fostering strong relationships
Boosting your optimism
Detaching from work (work-life balance)
Your learning outcomes:
- Clarity and awareness of the stressors in your life
- Understanding what resilience is
- Learning how to be more mentally, emotionally and physically resilient
- Optimism is the cornerstone of resilience – learn strategies to boost yours
- Building a resilience plan with concrete actions to get you on track, and in control.
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee and Afternoon tea.
To find out more contact - email@example.com.