Take control of your skin health and confidence with our empowering, fully interactive makeup and skincare coaching workshop, with Micki from Makeup Etc and holistic facialist, Steph Totman from The Green Room.
Learn how to holistically nourish and care for your skin whilst pampering yourself with a practical skincare ritual, including all of Steph’s most trusted, natural and botanically derived products and tools, such as the commonly bought but often misused Gua Sha. You’ll discover the powerful effects of natural ingredients and how to incorporate them into an effective and reinvigorating skincare routine.
Take your skin knowledge further with a complexion focused practical makeup application with Micki. Harness the power of your makeup when it comes to correcting and concealing what skincare can’t instantly fix, blurring fine lines, pores and wrinkles, and adding life and dimension into the face for a vibrant, healthy glow.
Both Micki & Steph will walk you step by step through every application and information, to leave you feeling empowered, educated, pampered, perfected and glowing!
Don’t miss this exclusive workshop collaboration, spaces are limited so secure your ticket now.
- All products and tools provided.
- Glass of bubbles on arrival and nibbles and refreshments available throughout.
- Full written step by step and recommended product list provided to take home.
- Take the ‘me time’ and enjoy a fun Tuesday night, with tips and techniques you’ll use forever.
- Goody bags with vouchers, products and samples to take home!