This event is POSTPONED. A new date for October will be announced in the coming weeks.
South Island/Te Wai Pounamu as you've never seen it before...a giant floor map so big it fills the school hall!
- Follow the great rivers from source to sea
- Climb the mountains of the Southern Alps
- Find and explore our National Parks
- Go on a journey of discovery with local storytellers
- Complete a nature adventure challenge with prizes for under 12s
- Connect with West Coast conservation, nature restoration, and outdoor recreational groups
Event is free, no booking required. Map is shoes-off so wear your favourite socks! Supervision required for under 14s. This is a Conservation Week 2021 event.