This one-day governance training course will cover the fundamentals of good governance.
It's delivered from a Pacific point of view and builds on Pacific people’s strengths and experiences - which makes it unique in the world of governance training in Aotearoa New Zealand.
In this workshop you will learn more about:
- how to define governance and have a high-level understanding of good governance, through western and Pacific lenses;
- the general skills, attributes and experiences needed for governance;
- what governance practices look like in action at the board table;
- what you need to do to build your governance experience;
- how to be more confident, as Pacific people, in using your strengths and experiences to contribute effectively in the boardroom.