This is a powerful workshop.
Including mindful movement for birth, pre-natal yoga, somatic mind-body experiencing and other tools that really work to help create a healthy and empowered birthing experience.
Ancient practices meet modern to help you:
- Prepare body and mind for birth
- Connect with your body’s instinctive birthing ability
- Learn to move and connect with your birthing body
- Gently strengthen your pelvic floor
- Effectively remain calm during labour
- Activate your body's natural pain-relief
- Resolve anxiety or previous birth trauma
- Birth from a place of self-empowerment
"A wonderful exploration of body and mind, deepening connection to what comes naturally with pregnancy and birth". - Sophie, Auckland
"It really felt like a safe space to let out any anxieties and return back to my own body" -M, New Plymouth
"Your workshop was amazing" - Jeana, Auckland