BARK in the Pool 2021 - Hosted by BARK NZ and proudly supported by Purina New Zealand and CLM Pt. Erin Pools.
Join us for a fun day of pooches in pools! Paddling pools will be available as well as the main public swimming pool.
Session one ($20 per pooch, includes one handler free) - Toy, Tiny, Elderly, Shy or Differently Abled- this session is for the small of stature, slow at heart, nervous by nature or hindered by mobility. A quiet and controlled session for those that prefer not to mingle with the large and fast. N.B. Any dogs that do not meet the criteria for this slow, quiet, controlled segment will be denied entry to this session.
Sessions two and three ($20 per pooch, includes one handler free) - All Welcome.
- Pooch tickets include ONE HANDLER ONLY. Additional human attendees (all ages) are $5ea and must purchase tickets prior to the event. Non registered attendees WILL NOT be granted access as we have strict limitations to meet COVID 19 Alert Level 2 protocols.
- This event is for human-friendly and dog-sociable pooches only. No menacing, aggressive, dangerous or intimidating behaviours will be tolerated.
- Please ensure you display your registration tag upon entry to this hosted event. Animal Control Officers will be on site to ensure compliance. Local Auckland Council dog control by-laws apply.
- Please no chokers, prong, or electric collars. In accordance with the Animal Welfare (Dogs) Code of Welfare Act 2010 (a code of welfare issued under the Animal Welfare Act 1999) these training aids will not be approved for use at this off-leash event.
- Please ensure your dog is cleaned prior to the event and has not been unwell within the previous 24hrs.