The Covert's comedy duo show. The improv comedians are the elements and the audience mix and match them and then sit back to watch the fun unfold. Who knows if it’s a dangerous combination or one that will result in the perfect experiment? Laughter and good times combine as you’ll be taken on multiple adventure.
"Lively off-the-cuff theatre that is engaging and will leave you amazed at their quick thinking." Theatreview
No audience member is brought up on stage, so you can relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your seat.
The Covert Theatre, home of improv comedy, is community in spirit and professional in standards. With workshops and shows every night of the week there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out www.coverttheatre.com
To book wheelchair accessible seats, or for assistance with your booking, please email us email@example.com or call (09) 600 1877
Covid-19 Safety Policy
· All staff and performers at the Covert are double vaccinated.
· All audience members must be double vaccinated and show their vaccination pass upon arrival.
· Must scan in upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitiser available.
· Masks are optional for audience.
· The air conditioning is on so ventilation is constant.
· Please stay home if unwell.
· Social distance seating with restricted capacity (50%) when in Red under the Traffic Light system.