Kate JasonSmith’s acclaimed show I’ll Tell You This for Nothing is the dramatic and often humorous tale of her mother Phyllis who was awarded the Legion d’Honneur as a QA nurse on the WWII battlefields.
"Don’t miss a marvellous show about the wages of love and war from a veteran performer who oozes class.” Adelaide Advertiser
Milord Goffredo is Jan Bolwell’s dynamic re-creation of her father Geoffrey’s WW11 exploits - a Dunedin butcher who became ‘a bloody legend’ in a small northern Italian town, where he lived in a cave for two years after twice escaping from her German captors.
“….. a cracker of a New Zealand story beautifully evoked.” Mark Amery, Sunday Times
Covid can make planning risky but we've considered this in our planning to bring these shows to you.
- These shows are short, with an interval in the middle.
- The theatre is extremely well-ventilated.
- Mask wearing whilst not mandatory is encouraged, to keep you and everyone around you safe.
- If you feel unwell, you can transfer your tickets to another night.*
- If you don’t get better in time, you can get a refund.*
- If a show is cancelled, a full refund will be issued.
- We’ll follow all guidelines and will do all we can to ensure a safe environment.
*For a Covid-related refund or transfer notify us 4 hours prior to the show time.