Join us in Queenstown at Eichardt's Grille for a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer CURE.
One night. One Show. Thirteen Designers.
TRELISE COOPER - COOP - COOPER - CURATE - KATHRYN WILSON - AMAYA - AUGUSTINE - SWEAT REPUBLIC - TUESDAY LABEL - ZAMBESI - JULIETTE HOGAN - FEDERATION - STORM
Fashion for a Cure Queenstown will be a night to remember at the fabulous Eichardt’s Grille so get your friends and colleagues together and take in the latest season’s collections from 13 incredible New Zealand designers!
Michele A’Court our Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador will guide you through an all-inclusive evening of fashion, entertainment and delicious food. Up for grabs within both silent and live auctions are unique items and experiences for you to bid on and support the cause.
Enjoy outstanding live entertainment from Josh Leys a multi-talented singer-songwriter.
Your ticket includes;
- A fully inclusive evening with wine, beer and non-alcoholic beverages,
- Three-course dinner including canapés on arrival,
- 13 premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk,
- A chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items, including unique experiences and hard-to-find items,
- Hear from Professor Parry Guilford one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research,
- A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.