Join one of our sell-out workshops and harness the power of your makeup in 2022!
In this workshop, Micki will teach you the fundamental makeup application techniques and product knowledge to finally gain some understanding and control in your makeup routine. Achieve what you have always tried to achieve, with our fully interactive & practical makeup coaching workshop and leave feeling confident, and looking beautiful! Micki will teach you, step by step, how to create an enhancing, radiant and age-appropriate flawless makeup look with professional application tips and techniques and unlimited product knowledge to also boost confidence in your makeup shopping experience. Soften fine lines, hide blemishes and bring the skin to life with natural dimension, definition and colour. Learn to love your makeup again!
Just some previous workshop reviews:
"I loved your workshop and what a great idea! Thanks so much!" - Elis N.
"Just want to say thanks for the great workshop last week! I now have all the makeup/brushes and after a week of my new look, I am getting better and quicker each morning as I get ready for the day. Lots of lovely feedback from colleagues" - Brenda S
This session is suitable for ages 18-60.
Whats included in the price?
- Fully practical, interactive, step by step guidance of a full look - yep, you do your own makeup!
- All products and tools provided, we have huge brands like Revlon on board to supply the goods.
- Professional tips, tricks, product knowledge and guidance that you simply can't learn from your beauty counter or teenage daughter.
- A full written step-by-step description and recommended product list of locally available and affordable products for you to take home and master your look.
- Spot prizes, gift bags, glass of bubbles, nibbles and a whole lots of fun!
- Confidence in your everyday life that can enhance your mood, attitude and life in so many ways!
Makeup is fun, it's relatable and it can make you feel so good when you know what you're doing and why! Invest in yourself, treat yourself to a fun Tuesday evening and leave with a guaranteed smile!
Makeup Etc. is one of the North Island's leading makeup artistry businesses and your coach, Micki, is passionate and well practised in makeup coaching and has helped enhance the lives of many Hawke's Bay ladies by helping them, too, harness the power of their makeup.
These workshops are fun, lighthearted, open and a great social event, whilst being jam packed full of tips, tricks and knowledge you won't learn from your beauty counter!
*Please note ladies will be encouraged to remove any makeup at the start of the workshop in order to then complete the practical application steps most effectively. Makeup remover will be provided.
Vaccine passes are required to attend this workshop. Please bring your pass with you.