EVENT OPEN TO VACCINE PASSPORT HOLDERS ONLY.
Ferrymead Heritage Park brings to you the 'Ferrymead Night Market' on the first Saturday of each month (excluding June & July 2021).
An evening for the whole family to make memories!
- Craft Beer & Cider - Seismic Cider & Three Boys Beer
- Food Vendors
*Crepes Creation *Eat Keto *Kung Fu Dumplings *Lettuce Eat *It's a Valentina Thing *Lucky Pig *Marie's Lebanese Cuisine *Native Thai Food *The Chippy *Spring Potato *Rolling Penguins *The Fairy Sweet Shop *Latigiano *Mobile Foods
- Stall Holders
Over 25 arts and craft stalls
- Entertainment - Live Music, Face Painting & more
- Tram - small fee
- Train - small fee
- Hall of Flames, Hall of Wheels, Post Office, Heathcote Studios at the Theatre, Cinema, Rural History, Model Railway and the Village Houses are all open.
- Make sure you bring cash for this event as there are no ATMs. Some stalls and most food stands have Eftpos.
- Please consider public transport to help ease parking.