Join us in Hawke’s Bay for a night of New Zealand’s finest fashion, to support research into a breast cancer CURE.
One night. One Show. Fourteen Designers.
Trelise Cooper - Coop - Cooper - Curate - Storm - Elle + Riley - Amaya - Augustine - Sweat Republic - Kathryn Wilson - Rodd & Gunn - Juliette Hogan - Zambesi - Tuesday Label
Fashion for a Cure Hawke’s Bay hosted in the grounds of the beautiful Te Mata House, will be a night to remember, so get your friends and colleagues together and take in the latest season’s collections from 14 incredible New Zealand designers!
Petra Bagust, Breast Cancer Cure Ambassador and our event MC will guide you through an all-inclusive evening of fashion, entertainment and delicious food. Up for grabs within both silent and live auctions are unique items and experiences for you to bid on and support the cause.
Enjoy live entertainment from DJ, songwriter, vocalist & pianist Arii Jade, who has performed alongside many amazing artists around New Zealand and Australia.
Your ticket includes;
- A fully inclusive evening with Scapegrace cocktails on arrival, GH Mumm champagne, The Ned wines and non-alcoholic beverages,
- Three-course dinner including canapés on arrival,
- 14 premier fashion labels showing their latest collections on the catwalk,
- A chance to bid on exclusive live and silent auction items, including unique experiences and hard-to-find items,
- Hear from Professor Andrew Shelling one of our Breast Cancer Cure funded researchers on the latest developments in breast cancer research
A fabulous Fashion for a Cure goody bag to take home.
Join us and help fund research into a breast cancer CURE. Fashion for a Cure is one of the many ways that we fund research into finding a cure for breast cancer.