After 10 years of teaching pregnancy exercise, yoga and movement I have fine-tuned my trainings and experience and created this 4-WEEK ONLINE PREGNANCY COURSE that not only prepares you for birth, but gives you tools on how to navigate the postnatal period too.
Livestreaming via Zoom on Sat 29 January to Sat 19 February, 9:30am - 11am. Classes are recorded and available for 7 days.
It might be a virtual setting but the core of this course is COMMUNITY. Each session begins with a ‘check-in’ giving you the chance to ask questions, hear stories and share your pregnancy journey as well as listen to the experiences of other participants too.
So, if you want a course that…
- Explains the brilliance of your body, and the magic of ALL births; vaginal and belly.
- Trains your core safely and optimally, relieving common issues such as hip pain, pelvic pain and back pain.
- Supports the beauty and validity of ALL BIRTH OUTCOMES, and YOUR birth and parenting choices.
- Offers specialised tools to understand the core and pelvic floor and their role in pregnancy, birth and postnatal recovery.
- Empowers you with education in the body’s design and its innate wisdom for pregnancy and birth.
- Provides a safe COMMUNITY of pregnant bodies to share your journey and experiences - the bliss and the grit.
- Encourages you to move well now, and for the years to come, so you can keep up with your children and future grandchildren in the playground.
…then this course is for you!
“The online classes are fantastic. They meant I could stay in the comfort of my own home and not have to worry about rushing out to a studio if I was having a slow or a tired day (of which there are many during pregnancy!). With Shelley's excellent guidance I was able to work through the poses with minimal equipment. This helped alleviate the pregnancy discomfort I was feeling and prepared my mind and body for labour and birth." - Órla
“Your course has given me the confidence to trust my body, baby and feel ready for whatever may come. Thank you for helping me realise the magic of my body and I cannot wait to take your postnatal classes once I am ready.” - Marija
“My midwife was extremely complementary about my pushing and pelvic floor awareness - a credit to you and all your help and guidance over my pregnancy. I had to have a few more interventions than I planned for, but I was able to adapt and go with the flow. It was an amazing experience. You’re an Angel - thank you so much for sharing your knowledge.” - Molly
"I am so thankful I got to spend the whole second half of my pregnancy with you and to experience your magic. The classes helped me stay strong and fit in my pregnancy, and also grounded me each Saturday mentally and emotionally. They're truly an asset." - Melody
"Thank you so much Shelley, although I haven't been able to attend the sessions in person (we are moving house so I am madly packing!), the recordings have been a real treat to unwind to after a day's mahi. This has been by far the most informative yoga I have done to date, really glad my friend put me on to it and I was able to find you. I am feeling more intune with my body and equipped with the tools to birth my bub after taking your course." - Maeve