Music in Parks and Drunken Piano partner to bring you an alternative/pop line-up that will shake Point Chevalier with big tracks and powerful melodies.
- Featuring Fazerdaze – the recording project of Wellington-born Amelia Murray – returning to the stage with fresh material and a brand new live show.
- Estère's sonic amalgamations merge culture, language and legend. Her vocals soar and swoon with new interpretations of age-old tales. Estère calls her electronic, folk and R&B "electric blue witch-hop."
- Daffodils' debut EP dropped in 2019 BC (before COVID) and they've since warmed up the stage for international artists from Foals to Orville Peck, headlined shows across the country, and entertained the masses at a slew of festivals.
- PollyHill - MC, producer and filmmaker, Polly has played Splore, Rhythm & Vines, Laneway and the Others Way.
- PASH is techno duo Luke and Pete, aka L&P
- Jon Bernais - Learning his craft in Melbourne, Jon has returned home to Aotearoa. “Music reflects life and all its mess” – expect emotion and polyrhythms in abundance
Got a question? Check our FAQs or follow us on Facebook for the latest updates.
Presented by Auckland Council with Drunken Piano. Supported by iHeartRadio and Kick.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION:
These events can take place at ORANGE and GREEN.
Current Protection Framework restrictions apply. Each event space will be monitored. A mask and My Vaccine Pass is required to enter for anyone aged 12 years 3 months and over. Please have your vaccine pass ready to present to the team when you arrive. For more information on COVID-19, visit covid19.govt.nz.