Get the ladies together, pick out a dress and come for a fun night out and support the important work of Kura Kai, the charity helping to feed rangatahi and their whānau throughout 32 Aotearoa High Schools.
With the support and hard work from the team at Latitude 37 in the Mount we will be hosting a fun "Ladies Night" to fundraise money for Kura Kai.
Your event ticket includes:
* Dinner will be served as family style sharing per table - giving you the opportunity to try 3 delicious dishes:
-Pork Belly Sticky Rice Bowl
*Vegan and GF options included
* A glass of bubbles on arrival
* Goody Bag - we are renowned for giving out EPIC Goody Bags, this is thanks to many of our great sponsors - especially Life Pharmacy Bayfair
* One entry into our SPOT PRIZE Draw
* Raffles - we also run an amazing evening of raffles with incredible prizes - these sell for $10 each and you stay in the draw for every prize - please bring cash if you can, makes it a lot easier
Seating will be first in first served. Please arrive on time if you want to secure seating for you and your friends, we can just juggle things around to ensure everyone has a suitable seat.
*We will reserve tables for groups of 10 or more, please email the ticket names to email@example.com
Wednesday 6th July
Doors open 6pm, we would like everyone seated by 6.30pm
Speeches, Dinner, Prizes and Raffles to take place before venue opens to the public at 8pm
Tickets $99 +booking fee
150 tickets available only