Textile Upcycling: Rag Rug Weaving with Barbara Woodman
Make your own rag rug by ripping and joining strips of colourful cotton and plaiting them together. Please bring along any pre-loved cotton garments, colourful thread or twine and a large blunt needle or crochet hook.
To sign up, contact Olivia on 09 555 5164 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are essential as numbers are limited.
For Term 3 and 4, 2021, we have seven awesome Sustainable Urban Living workshops planned for Saturday mornings alongside Parnell Farmers' Market:
- Let’s Make Beeswax Wraps
- Make Your Own Eco-cleaners
- Raranga Harakeke: Weaving Flax
- Growing Vegetables & Fruit Trees in Small Spaces
- Live More, Waste Less
- DIY Bokashi Bins & Cold Composting Tips
- Textile Upcycling: Rag Rug Weaving
For details on all of these workshops, visit our website.
This workshop series has been made possible thanks to funding from Waitematā Local Board.