Restructuring your business taking into account the Human Factor.
Understand how to embark on a restructuring process and keep your people involved, included, and feeling heard during the consultation phase and after.
Leaders, owner-operators, anyone who is in the position of commencing a proposal for change process within their business or organisation.
Take away strategies and steps of how to commence a proposal for change process whilst not forgetting the emotional side of the potential change for the impacted individuals.
In this course, you will learn:
- What to do before you start a process for proposed change
- How and when to commence the process
- What steps to ensure you take through the process and why
- What the consultation phase is supposed to do
- What to expect from people involved during the process
- How to listen to feedback and what to do with it
- What happens after the consultation phase is over
*Members applies to OSEA and the Otago Chamber of Commerce.
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0508 656 757.