New Zealand Today is back! To celebrate a second season of New Zealand’s most trustworthy news programme, volunteer journalist Guy Williams is returning to Wellington!
The show will feature stand-up, behind-the-scenes footage, and most importantly… Karen from Stokes Valley! Infamous for her “20 F****ing Whacks” voice message. Guy spent three years tracking Karen down, only to discover that she was one of his all-time favourite people! He’s excited to give the rest of the country a chance to meet a genuine Kiwi legend face to face, with a live “Ask Me Anything!”
Exciting highlights of New Zealand Today: Live!
- Watch Guy Williams attempt to perform stand-up comedy! Wow!
- Experience never before seen footage! Cool! Find out why it didn’t make the show! Exciting!
- Karen! Holy F****!
- A live “Ask Me Anything” with Karen and Guy! How could that go wrong?
- A chance to meet Karen and Guy and get a photo that looks sexy AF on Instagram. Amazing!
- Other special New Zealand Today guests… Hopefully! If they’ll text us back! What a show!
VIP Mint as rich-guy superfan premium seats are now available!
$60 (plus booking fees), with benefits that include...
- Best seats in the house (Between rows 3 and 10, centre stage)
- First in line for meet and greet and photos with Karen & Guy (after the show, 9.10-9.40pm).
- First chance to get your questions asked - assuming your questions don’t suck. That’s right, rich people rule, this is the capitalist dystopia we’ve all been afraid of.
New Zealand Today: Live! is 90 minutes long, including a ten-minute intermission. Recommended R16. Younger people should be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Frequent Coarse Language and Adult themes.