Diplosphere invites you to a panel discussion on:
Meat the future?
- Will we still be eating meat in 2050?
- What are the environmental impacts of our meat industry?
- Does New Zealand have a future in a post-meat world?
- Or could New Zealand become the world’s largest exporter of meat?
- Sam McIvor - CEO, Beef + Lamb New Zealand
- Catherine Beard, CEO, ExportNZ & ManufacturingNZ
- Shama Sukul Lee, Founder & CEO of Sunfed
- Angela Clifford, CEO, Eat New Zealand
- Dr Nicholas Golledge, Climate change scientist, Professor of Glaciology, Victoria University
- Malcom Diack, CEO, Otago Locusts Farm
Monday 10 May, 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Networking drinks starting at 5:00 pm.