Strengthen your body! Relax your mind! Open your heart! Empower yourself!
- Accessible to everyone - all ages, abilities & levels of fitness
- Soft, flowing movements and sequences to mobilise joints and bring flexibility
- Combines breath with movement
- Using positive thought/intention to bring a greater feeling of well-being
- Yoga is proven to ease physical discomfort & relieve stress
- Improves circulation and boosts muscle strength and tone
- Generally balances, harmonises and energises your body and mind
A typical Dru Yoga class includes:
- an activation: movements designed to loosen the body, enhance circulation and free muscle and joint tension and fatigue - an EBR or Energy Block Release sequence: a hallmark of Dru Yoga specifically designed to dissolve areas of tightness or blocked energy in your physical, mental, emotional and subtle bodies.
- therapeutic postures and/or sequences: each with its own specific beneficial effects
- deep relaxation: let the body and mind settle so the benefits stay with you for longer
This is an opportunity for the body and mind to rest and re-balance. Your ability to be at peace with the world around you is enhanced leaving you feeling more in control and at ease. This ability to be present and to act, rather than react, helps us to be more empowered, to feel more confident and to live life more fully.