The Mt Eden Village Centre is Mt Eden's community hub in the heart of our village, operating as a community centre and Methodist church. The venue is suitable for a wide range of meetings, conferences, community activities, social events and weddings.
• A range of rooms suitable for 6 to 200 people
• Special rates for not-for-profit and community groups
• Easy access to CBD and motorways
• Art exhibitions: both the foyer and the hall have click rails installed to hang up artwork.
• Cycle stands
• 1 min to the bus stop
• Free WiFi with all bookings
• Presentation equipment
• Video conferencing
• Natural lighting
• Access to outdoor areas from all rooms
• Assistance with marketing your public event
• Located in the heart of Mt Eden Village, surrounded by cafes and restaurants
The trust and the management are committed to reducing the impact of their operations on the environment by adopting an environmental policy. The Centre's commitment towards a sustainable future and practice has recently been published in the Central Leader: