7 Day New Zealand Photography Tour.
Join us on this exceptional seven-day photography tour of the South Island’s wild west coast. Timed at the end of winter, when the light is crisp and low, the West Coast Photography Tour offers excellent opportunities to capture the area’s wild beaches, forests and waterfalls, and the snow-covered Southern Alps.
The South Island’s west coast boasts more forests, mountains, and protected lands than any other region of New Zealand. Here, wild and remote coastlines are flanked by primaeval rainforests, with the high peaks and glaciers of the Southern Alps rising beyond.
- Te Wāhipounamu World Heritage
- Amazing coastal sunsets
- Lake Matheson sunrise
- Jetboat into the Waitangiroto Reserve
- Lake Matheson
- Punakaiki Pancake Rocks
- Westland National Park
- Paparoa National Park
- Kahurangi National Park
- Nelson Lakes National Park
- 7 days’ photography guiding by Ken Wright & Shaun Barnett
- 6 nights’ hotel accommodation (twin-share, single upgrade available) mostly 4✩
- 6 breakfasts
- Whataroa Jetboat
- Transport during the tour
- Queenstown pickup / Nelson dropoff
- DOC (National Park) concession fees
- Copy of our Pocket Guide to Landscape & Wildlife Photography
- Donation to our Conservation Fund
- Native tree planting to Carbon Offset your tour
For more information or to book, go to the official website.