We're excited to announce that our 'Out in the Pool Party' sessions are now regular monthly sessions for all queer, transgender, gender diverse and non-binary folks. These sessions will be held on the first Sunday of every month from the 3rd of March 2022 onwards, and will run 6pm-8pm.
We invite the LGBTQI+ community and allies to dive in and swim in a safe and welcoming environment at Keith Spry Pool.
Out in the Pool evenings at Keith Spry will have:
• Gender neutral changing rooms and bathrooms, as well as our Men's and Women's changing facilities.
• Recreation lanes with inflatables, as well as the Dive board open.
• Lane space will be available to swim some lengths or aqua jog, and the teaching pool will be open.
• SwimWell instructors will be available for swimming tips and coaching
• Spa and Sauna available
• Music, swimming and good vibes only.
Registration is not essential at this time, simply turn up on the night.
There is no additional cost for these sessions, just pay our regular pool entry fees on arrival; $6.60 for adults and $3.90 for children (spa & sauna additional).