Aimed at beginners, we’ll look at basic skincare, choosing colours that suit your complexion and how to apply makeup to create a professional look.
There’ll be a demonstration, followed by a practice on each other and then yourself, plus (if time allows) a quick look at hair finishes complementing your new style.
By the end of the workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Select appropriate makeup and colours to achieve your desired look
- Apply makeup and use techniques demonstrated
- Increase your ability to explore alternative hairstyles to highlight the finished makeup look
- Remove your makeup entirely
- Maintain and clean makeup utensils professionally
- Makeup included but a list of what else to bring will be emailed when workshop numbers are confirmed
Presented by Anne de Geus.