Jester is the show where we put our newbies on stage with some of our old hands. It's a family friendly comedy show in the style of TV’s Whose Line Is It Anyway? Improvisers are called up to perform scenes, sagas and songs based on the audience’s suggestions all vying to be crowned the Jester. Always different, always fun!
“Sheer madcap wit and an energetic slapdash hour of fun.” Theatreview
“Come armed with your funny bone and some unique suggestions for the performers who are guaranteed to leave you grinning from ear to ear before the night is done.”
NZ Entertainment Podcast
No audience member is brought up on stage, so you can relax and enjoy the show from the comfort of your seat.
The Covert Theatre, home of improv comedy, is community in spirit and professional in standards. With workshops and shows every night of the week there is something for everyone. Be sure to check out www.coverttheatre.com
To book wheelchair accessible seats, or for assistance with your booking, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call (09) 600 1877
Covid-19 Safety Policy
· All staff and performers at the Covert are double vaccinated.
· All audience members must be double vaccinated and show their vaccination pass upon arrival.
· Must scan in upon arrival.
· We have hand sanitiser available.
· Masks are optional for audience.
· The air conditioning is on so ventilation is constant.
· Please stay home if unwell.
· Social distance seating with restricted capacity (50%) when in Red under the Traffic Light system.