Strengthen & Tone your body! Quieten your mind! Open your heart! Be empowered!
- Accessible to everyone - all ages, abilities & levels of fitness
- Flowing movements and sequences to mobilise joints and bring flexibility
- Breath with movement combined
- Use positive thought/intention to bring a greater sense of well-being
- Help ease physical discomfort & stress
- Improve circulation, boosts muscle strength and tones
- Generally balances, harmonises and energises your body, mind & spirit
A typical Dru Yoga class includes:
- an activation: designed to free muscle and joint tension and fatigue
- an Energy Block Release(EBR) sequence: a hallmark of Dru Yoga, specifically designed to dissolve areas of tightness or blocked energy in your physical, mental, emotional and subtle bodies
- therapeutic postures and/or sequences: each with its own specific beneficial effects
- deep relaxation: allowing time for the benefits to anchor and stay with you for longer, uses intention and affirmations
This is an opportunity for the body and mind to slow down and re-balance. Leaving you feeling more in control and at ease. Enhancing your ability to be more present and empowered, to feel more confident and to live life more fully.