Join us on one of our special Summerstock tours!
This tour visits 7 of the 31 Summerstock venues, running for approximately 6 hours.
Stop 1: D4 on Featherston, featuring Tuatara
Stop 2: Sprig & Fern Tawa, featuring Sprig & Fern Brewing + Snack
Stop 3: One Fat Bird Karori, featuring Duncan's Brewing
Stop 4: Kelburn Village Pub, featuring Kereru + Food
Stop 5: Heyday Beer Co, featuring Heyday Beer
Stop 6: Double Vision Brewing, featuring Double Vision + Snack
Stop 7: Bebemos, featuring North End Brewing
Approximately 30 minutes will be spent in each venue, enough time to enjoy a tasting-sized glass of their special Summerstock beer (included in price).
We are expecting each venue to be operating under level 2 restrictions. Therefore each visit will be seated, with table service provided should you want anything more than the included beers & food.
This tour features:
- The Summerstock Beers of 7 Summerstock Venues (decent & responsible tasting sizes).
- A private bus will be used to get between the venues.
- Finger food to keep your tummies from rumbling will be provided at three of the locations.
- A couple of lovely and informative guides from Craft Beer Captial, providing continual dialogue about the bars/breweries/beers.
- Camaraderie and good times.
Meet at the listed start time at the designated venue, where your guides will be waiting for you. Don't worry about printing off your tickets, we'll have a list!
We will provide Summerstock stampable trail card for you to start your Summerstock collection activity, or you can bring your own if you’ve already got a head start on us! These seven venues will get you over halfway to completing your Summerstock trail card.
Although unlikely, we reserve the right to change the venues featured on this tour at any time up until the tour begins. If this tour is cancelled you will be informed at least 24 hours in advance and a full refund provided.