Join Rachel Hunter on a weekend journey of Rest and Rejuvenation. Rachel will be assisted on this weekend by Franko Heke, and the event is to be hosted by Amy of The Cotour at Kourawhero lodge, Matakana. Please be advised this is journey taking in all aspects of yoga - Asana, Mantra, Kriya , Open talks, Meditation - an integrative practice.
The schedule for the weekend is as follows:
Friday 7 May:
- Guests can arrive from 10:30 - if they do can have light snack on arrival, shown to accommodations.
- All guests to arrive by midday - lunch - at leisure.
- Official programme starts at 3:00pm - welcome and light afternoon tea - fruit and light snacks.
- 4:00 pm-4.45 pm: Yoga / Meditation Rachel
- 5:00 pm-6.30 pm: Sound Healing Franko
- 7:00 pm: Dinner
- 8:00 pm: Fire and talk
Saturday 8th May:
- 7:30 am-7:55 am: Rachel morning meditation
- 7:55 am: lavatory/fruit break.
- 8:00 am-9:00 am: Yoga - Rachel
- 9:00 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am-11:00 am: Guided Walk - for those who choose - Informative walk - nature-based guided walk with someone from the area.
- 10:30 am: Morning tea set up and available from this time
- 12.30pm: Lunch
- 2.00 pm: Q & A - Talk
Rachel - Chakra, Sacred Being & Elements
Franko - speaking to sound - Mantra
- 3:15 pm: Afternoon tea available - Fruit and light food
- 4:00 pm-6:00 pm: Rachel - Chakra meditation & Franko - Sound Healing
- 6:30 pm: Dinner
- 8:00 pm: Kirtan and fire
Sunday 9th May:
- 7:30 am-7:55 am: Meditation with Rachel
- 7:55 am-8:00 am: lavatory break
- 8:00 am-9:15 am: Yoga - Asana - with Rachel - Franko accompanying with his music
- 9:15 am: Breakfast
- 10:00 am: Open forum with Rachel - fruit and juice available
- Pack up rooms - ready to check out.
- Midday: Lunch. Thank you and goodbyes.
- Leave around 1:30 pm
Morning tea - 7th, 8th, 9th May
Lunch - 7th, 8th, 9th May
Afternoon Tea - 7th & 8thMay
Dinner - 7th & 8th May
Accommodation: Either King/Twin share/Triple share
Two non-alcoholic beverages per meal
Yoga Equipment hire
Programme as above
*NB: There are 14 villas available for the weekend. Each villa accommodates 2 or 3 people and configuration can be changed from King/Twin/Triple Share accommodation. You must have another person or another 2 people to share the Villa with. We will not match occupants.
Villa detail is as below:
Each of our suites enjoy private views across the lodge grounds towards the vineyards of the Matakana coast and to the sea and the islands of the Hauraki Gulf.
Your suite is nestled amongst native New Zealand flora and forna, beautiful native trees are scattered throughout the grounds.
Capture the majestic sunset over the pacific ocean from the comfort of your private patio whilst enjoying a fine glass of wine from one of our local vineyards.
King size double bed - can be split for twin share
Lounge with large sofa
Toaster and fridge
Large Spa Bath
Private outdoor seating area and patio
Parking outside your suite
Clothes iron and hairdryer
This Retreat is perfect for anyone over the age of 21. Great for couples or friends to attend together.
*NB: Scheduling is subject to change.