From the 6th - 19th August 2021, Fairtrade supporters across the country will come together in a series of events to celebrate Fairtrade Farmers getting a fairer deal now and into the future.
In Auckland, award-winning barista and mixologist, Sam Low has teamed up with Fairtrade ANZ to host a Fairtrade coffee, cocktails and cake evening with mini cakes from The Caker.
The event held at Everybody’s in Auckland on August 19th, 2021 will teach attendees how to mix their own Fairtrade coffee cocktails, whilst learning more about Fairtrade coffee cooperatives in Papua New Guinea, farmers and how big of an impact their spending habits can have.
Your ticket includes:
- A cocktail lesson from the amazing barista and mixologist, Sam Low
- Cupcakes tasters from our friends at The Caker
- Three coffee cocktail tasters made with quality Papua New Guinea coffee
- A gorgeous tote bag with $50 worth of Fairtrade goodies including chocolate and coffee beans
- A chance to win fabulous prizes from popular Fairtrade brands like Kowtow and Thunderpants